quarta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2009

I am Wellington dos Santos Vieira.
I am thirteen years old and study in the afternoon .
I live with my parents, my sister and two nephews.
My dad is Antonio de Limas Vieira. It is a federal employer.
My mother is Ana dos Santos Vieira. It is a housewife.
My sister is Cristiellen Dos Santos Vieira. She studies in the state school Tancredo Neves and study at night.
My grandmother materna is Otillia Dos Santos Vieira. She is a housewife.
My grandfather materna is Adão Valerio Silva dos Santos. He is a rail.
My grandfather paternal is Marciano da Silva Vieira. He is an agriculturist.
My grandmother paternal is Geci de Limas Vieira. She is a housewife. She died.
I have a great family and I am much happy.

by:wellington

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário